Event information can be exported from the Dartmouth Events Calendar and displayed on your organization's website. If your group is using this feature, you may find it beneficial to include additional events sponsored by other Dartmouth organizations—such as conferences, lectures, or important academic calendar dates—that are of interest to your audience.
To select any event from the Dartmouth Events Calendar to include in your organization's feed:
• Log in to the calendar system.
• Navigate to the "Curated Events" tab.
• In the "Include in My Group(s)" column, click in the open text box to select an event.
• If you belong to multiple calendar groups, you will see a drop-down list of groups to choose from.
• To remove a curated event from your group's feed, delete the group name in the "Include in My Group(s)" column text box.
You may curate as many events as you like to include in your organization's events feed. The original event information will not be altered in any way.